The primary objective of the VKV Healthcare Institutions is to provide individually designed healthcare services to improve the wellness of our patients. Our hospitals offer healthcare services at the highest standards under the legislation and guidelines set forth in the World Declaration of Patient Rights.
American Hospital was the first healthcare facility in Turkey to acknowledge the importance of patient rights and establish a Patient Rights Office in 2001 within the hospital.
We respect your rights to;
- Receive safe, reliable and qualified healthcare services
- Access transparent information
- Actively get involved in decision making processes
- Give us your informed consent
- Protect your privacy
- Provide feedback regarding your experience